This is a typical fiber laser marking system, a very good design. For this model, we can offer you 20watts, 30 watts, and 50 watts. It sells very good on the exhibiiton and selling to many countries.
It can mark on stainless steel, aluminum, irons, brass, etc. and plastics
1. The processing efficiency is greatly improved, and the laser beam under computer control can be moved at a high speed (speed of 5 to 7 meters per second). The marking process can be completed within several seconds. Printing on a standard computer keyboard can be completed in 12 seconds. The laser marking system is equipped with a computer control system that can flexibly cooperate with high-speed lines.
7. Laser engraving speed is very fast. Due to the combination of laser technology and computer technology, users can achieve laser printing output as long as the computer programming and can change the print design at any time, fundamentally replace the traditional mold making process, It provides a convenient tool for shortening product upgrade cycles and flexible production.
8. The processing precision is high. The laser can act on the surface of the material with a very fine light beam. The finest line width can reach micron level, creating a wide application space for precision processing and adding anti-counterfeiting functions. Laser engraving can meet the need for printing large amounts of data on very small plastic parts. For example, QR codes that require more precise and higher definition can be printed, and have a stronger market competitiveness than embossing or jet marking.
9. Low maintenance costs. The laser engraving is a non-contact marking, unlike the stencil printing process has a limited life, the maintenance cost is very low in batch processing.
10. It is no pollution. for the Environment. It relative to the corrosion method, to avoid chemical pollution; compared with mechanical marking, can also reduce noise pollution.