The Advantages of laser processing:
1. A wide range: almost any material can be engraved and cut by the laser equipment.
2. Safe and reliable: Non-contact machining without mechanical or mechanical stress on the material.
3. Precise and precise: processing accuracy can reach 0.1mm
4. Consistent effect: to ensure the same batch of processing results.
5. High-speed and fast: It can be quickly engraved and cut according to the pattern output by the computer, and the speed of laser cutting is much faster than the speed of wire cutting.
6. Low cost: not limited by the amount of processing, laser processing is cheaper for small batch processing services.
7. Smooth cutting surface: laser cut cutting surface without burrs.
8. Small thermal deformation: laser-cut laser slits are thin, fast, and concentrated, so the heat transferred to the material being cut is small, causing the deformation of the material to be very small.
The fiber laser is mainly for marking on the metals, it can also mark on the plastics and some other materials.